Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment
Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment is advanced healing for dry, cracked or irritated skin. This ointment helps to restore healthy skin, protects minor cuts, scrapes and burns, relieves chapped skin and lips, protects skin from the drying effects of wind and cold weather, and treats and prevents diaper rash.
- Great for babies suffering from eczema
- Great for preventing diaper rash
- Clears up diaper rash
- Great for use on severely dry skin—clears up dry patches and rashes
- Overpriced, glorified Vaseline
Features Of Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment
- Fragrance-free, preservative-free formula soothes, protects and helps heal dry, irritated skin due to drooling, minor burns and abrasions
- Effective relief for the dry skin associated with Atopic Dermatitis
- Clinically proven to reduce diaper rash within 6 hours, without the zinc-oxide mess
- Clinically proven to reduce healing time
- Mild formula is safe for external use anywhere on your baby’s delicate,sensitive skin
- Dermatologist pediatrician recommended
Eucerin Promise: High quality ingredients and clinically-proven formulas that help keep your skin healthy. Eucerin skin care is safe for sensitive skin and so effective that it’s been trusted by dermatologists for years.
Cost: A 14oz jar of Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment retails for $15.99. A 3oz tube will cost between $8.49-$8.99 and a 1.75oz tube will cost $5.49-$5.99.
Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment User Reviews
Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment has received a rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars from users on diapers.com, amazon.com and toysrus.com.
Almost every user who wrote a review for the Aquaphor Healing and Diaper Rash Ointment absolutely loves it. Aquaphor’s biggest fans are parents with babies suffering from eczema. Several such parents report that after trying many other products they have found that only Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment can clear up their babies’ eczema. These parents have declared Aquaphor a miracle ointment. They recommend applying the ointment to baby’s skin just after a bath.
Several users also say this is the best cream for preventing and clearing up diaper rash and reviewers also love this ointment for dealing with severely dry skin. Several parents describe dry skin problems on their baby’s chin, neck and chest from drooling so much during teething and other parents describe peeling dry skin on their baby’s arms and legs. All report that after a few days of using Aquaphor, all rashes, dry skin and any other skin aliments were completely cleared up. Many parents also note that the ointment is not too greasy and absorbs into the skin well. Users say Aquaphor is “The best for dry skin,” “The Best Product Ever,” and “The only cream I use.”
Aquaphor Diaper Cream Negatives
Parents who dislike Aquaphor say that it is just an overpriced, glorified Vaseline and for less money and the same results you can buy Vaseline. Some parents also complain that the Aquaphor Ointment is too greasy and oily, like Vaseline, and doesn’t absorb well enough into baby’s skin.