Baby Trend Sit N Stand Deluxe
For the new and improved Baby Trend Sit N Stand model that allows babies to sit comfortably in front while toddlers can sit or stand in the rear, give the Baby Trend Sit n Stand DX double stroller a try!
- Can be used as travel system with one infant car seat
- Toddlers can choose to sit or stand on rear platform or walk alongside stroller
- Easy to fold and folds compact—doesn’t take up any more trunk space than regular single standard size stroller
- Only for use on smooth or paved surfaces
- Sun canopy too small
- Storage basket hard to access
Baby Trend Sit N Stand DX Features
- Allows children to sit or stand
- New and improved stand-on platform
- Lightweight, sturdy construction
- Covered parent organizer with cup holders
- Swing away child tray with cup holder
- Child tray accepts infant car seat
- 5-point child restraint safety harness
- Large storage basket
- Foot activated rear brake
- Folds compact for travel or storage
Accepts all Baby Trend and most major brands of infant car seats:
- Baby Trend – 22 lbs & 30 lbs
- Graco - Snugride, Snugride 32, Safe Seat
- Evenflo – Embrace, Discovery
- Britax - Companion, Chaperone
- Safety 1st – On Board 35
Front/Back Seat: Sit upright unassisted ~ 40 lbs or 40″
Jump Seat: 2 1/2 years ~ 40 lbs
Cost: The Baby Trend Sit n Stand DX (Deluxe) double stroller retails for $139.00.
Baby Trend Sit n Stand DX Stroller User Reviews
The Baby Trend Sit n Stand DX stroller has received a rating of 3.75 out of 5 stars from users at toysrus.com, amazon.com and target.com.
Many users really love the Baby Trend Sit n Stand DX stroller saying it “takes the stress out” of going on outings with both a baby and a toddler. Several users write about how it was impossible to get their toddler to sit in a regular stroller seat and how trips anywhere always turned into a disaster. They say that with the Baby Trend Sit n Stand DX their problem is solved because now their toddler has the option to walk alongside the stroller, sit on the toddler bench, or stand on the toddler platform. Toddlers love this freedom and really enjoy these options on this stroller. These users say trips out with both kids are now enjoyable and easy. One user writes that her toddler loves the jump seat so much he even wants to sit on it while he watches cartoons!
Users also say the stroller is really easy to fold and it folds very compact. The Baby Trend Sit n Stand DX doesn’t take up any more room in the trunk of a car than most regular standard size strollers or traditional jogging strollers.
Overall, users say for the amount of money this stroller costs you can’t go wrong and most users agree that the Baby Trend Sit n Stand DX double stroller is a very good buy.
Sit N Stand Negatives
Like with the less expensive Baby Trend Sit n Stand LX double stroller, users feel the DX model is very difficult to steer on rough pavement and is really only good for using indoor use (the mall, department stores) or on smooth pavement like at theme parks, or on paved pathways. On any other terrain the stroller becomes very hard to push. Users also say the sun canopy is way too small and the storage basket is impossible to access when the toddler seat is in use. Several users complain that the wheels on the toddler step are too noisy and make the stroller sound like a shopping cart. Some users don’t see a point in spending more money for the DX since it is so similar to the cheaper LX model.