Born Free Baby Bottles
BornFree specializes in developing and manufacturing innovative baby feeding products that are 100% free of BPA, Phthalates and PVC.
BornFree leak proof BPA-Free baby bottles come in plastic (PES) or glass and feature an anti-colic vent designed for comfortable and safe feeding.
- Really help babies with gas and reflux problems
- Don’t leak
- BPA free plastic or glass options
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
- 2 extra parts to wash (but this is really no big deal)
Features Of Born Free Baby Bottles
- Soft silicone nipples in 5 flow rates
- Anti-colic vent-reduces vacuum inside the bottle
- BPA Free Plastic—BornFree bottles are made from a safe honey-colored plastic called Polyamide (PA) that is free of Bisphenol-A.
- Combines naturally with breastfeeding—inner vent controls milk flow
- Fully interchangeable with Born Free Sippy Cups—economical and convenient
- Microwave safe
- Dishwasher safe—top rack only
- Leak Proof—precision-made bottles, designed not to leak. Just remember to fit the BornFree® venting system securely on the bottle
BornFree Anti-Colic Venting System
The BornFree Venting System simple two part venting system is specially designed to reduce the vacuum build-up inside bottles that often can lead to gas, spit-up and painful colic in newborns. The vent allows a continuous free flow of air into the nipple while the baby is feeding. The low pressure inside BornFree bottle and cups is also medically acknowledged to reduce the risk of ear infections in babies and toddlers.
- A 2pack of 9oz Born Free bottles normally cost $20.00.
- A 2pack of 5oz Born Free bottles normally cost $19.50.
- One 5oz Born Free bottle normally costs $9.99.
- One 9oz Born Free bottle normally costs $9.99.
- A gift set of Born Free bottles norally costs $48.00.
Born Free BPA Free Baby Bottle User Reviews
The Born Free Baby Bottle has received a rating of 4.3 out 5 stars from users on toysrus.com, amazon.com, and diapers.com.
Users really love the Born Free baby bottle and reviewer after reviewer raves that the Born Free bottle is worth every penny. They say this bottle never causes a baby to develop gas and is easier to clean than Dr. Brown bottles, although it does still have two more parts per bottle to clean than other conventional bottles. Many of the reviewers claim to have tested many various brands of bottles on the market and this is the favorite of all the bottles. Users say this bottle never leaks and it even works great with breastfeeding babies.
There are very few negative reviews for this bottle. One reviewer claims the measurements on the side of the bottle are not correct (although this has not been confirmed and no one else makes such a claim), and a few users say the bottle cap doesn’t stay on well when traveling. A couple of reviewers report that the bottle leaks.
My Two Cents
My daughter suffered from terrible gas during her first three months of eating. I kept trying different bottles and nothing seemed to help her stomach discomfort when eating. I finally switched to the Born Free bottles and within a day saw a vast improvement in my daughter’s stomach ailment. While they didn’t cure her gassy stomach completely, there was a noticeable improvement in how much gas she developed when eating. Also, washing the extra parts for this bottle really isn’t a big deal. It took maybe an extra minute to wash the parts of five Born Free bottles at a time. After washing, I just put them in a microwave sterilizer and then let them air dry (after five months in age you don’t have to microwave sterilize bottles anymore. I highly recommend the Born Free bottles for babies with gassy stomachs.
Also check out reviews for Avent baby bottles, Medela bottles, and Playtex Drop-in Nursers.