Graco Stylus Stroller
While perhaps not as fully loaded as its sister travel system, the Graco Quattro Tour, the Graco Stylus Travel System stroller is a fantastic travel system option for parents looking for an easy to use, reliable stroller and a safe infant car seat. The Stylus Travel System is suitable for babies from 0-40lbs and comes with either the SnugRide Infant Car Seat for babies from 5-22lbs and under 29inches tall, the SnugRide32 for babies 5-32lbs and under 32inches tall, or the SnugRide35 Infant Car Seat for babies from 5-35lbs and under 32inches tall, depending on the model and the price of the stroller.
- Travel system stroller
- One hand fold system
- Handles all terrain well
- Reclining stroller seat
- Parent cup holder, large basket, and adjustable stroller handle
- Not too heavy or bulky for a travel system
- Foam on handle bars falls apart
- Basket not accessible when the stroller seat is fully reclined
- Cup holder too shallow
- Graco SnugRide Infant Car Seat too large for compact cars
Graco Stylus Stroller Features
- Holds child up to 50 lbs. for years of comfortable strolling
- Multi-position reclining seat lies flat for baby’s comfort
- Convertible 3 or 5-point harness grows with your child
- One-hand, gravity fold with storage latch
- Lockable front swivel wheels with suspension for superior maneuverability
- Height-adjustable handle for comfortable strolling
- Extra-large basket for easy storage and removal
- Parent’s tray with storage and 2 deep cup holders for on-the-go convenience
- Some models come with peek-a-boo viewing window
Graco SnugRide Infant Car Seat Features
- Top rated by leading consumer magazines and publications
- Rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed U.S. safety standards
- Side impact tested* (*In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable US safety standards, the SnugRide® 35 has been side impact tested for occupant retention by the harness system)
- EPS, energy absorbing foam liner
- 5-point, front adjust harness helps keep baby secure
- Convenient, stay-in-car adjustable base
- Removable infant body insert provides support for smaller babies
Graco Stroller And Car Seat Purchase
Some models of the Graco Stylus Travel System come with the Graco SnugRide Infant Car Seat (for babies 5-22lbs and under 29inches tall) or the SnugRide Infant Car Seat32 (for babies 5-32lbs. and under 32inches tall) Other models of the travel system come with the SnugRide35 Infant Car Seat (for babies 5-35lbs and under 32inches tall). While all car seat models are rated very high in consumer reports for safety, the SnugRide35 has received extra praise for its safety standards and of course allows infants to ride rear facing longer than the other SnugRide car seats. To learn more about the SnugRide Infant Car Seat check out our car seat articles.
The Graco Stylus Travel System stroller weighs approximately 26.1lbs and the SnugRide Infant Car Seat with base weighs 12.7lbs. Without the base the car seat weighs 7.5lbs. (Meaning: Stroller and car seat without base together weigh 33.6.lbs).
Cost: The Stylus Travel System normally costs $219.00 when paired with the SnugRide or SnugRide32 infant car seat and $239.00 when with the SnugRide35 infant car seat.
Graco Stylus Stroller User Reviews
The Graco Stylus Travel System stroller has received a rating of 4 out 5 stars from reviews on toysrus.com and diapers.com.
The majority of comments made by reviewers about the Graco Stylus stroller are positive and users, overall, seem very pleased with their purchase. Many reviewers comment on how easy the stroller is to put together and about how durable the stroller seems. Reviewers also love the one hand folding system, saying it really is easy to fold and unfold the stroller, and enjoy the one touch break system. The stroller gives a smooth ride, works well on all terrains (grass, gravel, concrete) and takes corners with ease. Reviewers also note that the adjustable handles, the large basket, the easy to clean fabric, the reclining seat, and the parent cup holder are great features of the Stylus stroller. Other parents say they are content with their purchase because it works as a great travel system with the SnugRide Infant Car Seat. Overall, reviewers “love this travel system.”
Graco Stylus Travel System Stroller Negatives
The negatives for the Graco Stylus Travel System include a few reviewers saying the padding on the handle bars fell apart, the child cup holder is not deep enough, and the basket is not very accessible when the seat is fully reclined (like with lightweight strollers). Other cons for this travel system are similar to those of other negative reviews for Graco Travel Systems: The SnugRide Car Seat is too big for a compact car (forcing the front passenger seat forward) and the seat is too heavy.
However, reviewers do not complain about the Stylus stroller being too heavy or bulky for a travel system—a rare occurrence when reading reviews about travel systems. It is worth your time take this stroller for a test drive