Mia Moda Atmosferra Stroller
The Mia Moda Atmosferra stroller is a reversible seat stroller that gives your child the option to face you or to look out into the world. The Atmosferra will also accept any Mia Mode infant car seat to create the perfect travel system stroller for your baby.
- Telescopic push handle
- Reversible stroller seat
- Handles well over grass, dirt, gravel
- Seat converts to a sort of bassinet for new babies without the need to purchase a separate bassinet
- Becomes lightweight travel system with infant car seat that can attach directly to frame of stroller after removing the stroller seat.
- Stands on own when folded
- Create travel system
- Seat back of stroller not very high and canopy height too low so older or taller kids will outgrow this stroller to quickly
- Takes two hands to fold the stroller and does not have a compact fold
- Heavy—31 lbs
Mia Moda Atmosferra Stroller Features
- Suitable from birth to 40 lbs
- Height adjustable, patented aluminum frame with anodized treatment
- Deluxe compact fold with stroller seat attached & free stands when folded
- Stroller seat reverses to face forward or face parent, and has multiple recline positions & adjustable footrest
- 5-point harness
- 8″ Swivel & Lockable front wheels
- All Wheel suspension
- Large Storage Basket Accessible From Front And Rear Of Stroller
- Parent Cup Holder
- Front Child Snack Tray with Cup Holder (removable)
- Large Sun Canopy with Peek-A-Boo Window
- 2nd Mesh Peek-A-Boo in Rear Of Stroller To Allow Extra Air In On Warm Days
- Adjustable, Telescopic Push Handle
- One-handed, 3-Position Seat Recline including a Flat Position
- Accepts Mia Moda Infant Car Seats Only to create travel system
- Adjustable Foot Rest
- Open Dimensions: 41.5″L x 23.75″W x 44″H
- Closed Dimensions: 22.5″L x 23.75″W x 46″H
- Weight: 31 lbs
Cost: The Mia Mode Atmosferra stroller retails for $209.99-$229.99.
Mia Mode Atmosferra Stroller User Reviews
The Mia Mode Atmosferra stroller has received a rating of 4 out of 5 stars from users at amazon.com and toysrus.com.
Users say the Mia Mode Atmosferra is a great stroller that provides you with all of the features found on a luxury stroller, but for a fraction of the price! Users love the stroller’s reversible seat that allows their child to face them or face the world and are very impressed by the one-hand seat recline system. The stroller seat can recline completely flat, so it is suitable for new babies, and you can even move the adjustable footrest in such a way that you can create a sort of bassinet for your baby in the stroller seat. No need to purchase an additional or costly baby bassinet.
The Mia Mode Atmosferra can be converted to a travel system and is compatible with Mia Mode infant car seats only. A great feature of the Atmosferra is that you can remove the toddler seat and attach the infant car seat directly to the stroller frame. This creates a nice, lightweight travel system.
The stroller has a very large storage basket that can be accessed from the rear or front of the stroller and there are also two toddler storage pockets built into the stroller seat. The stroller has a huge sun canopy that will completely shade your child and the canopy has a peek-a-boo window. When the stroller seat is reclined you can fold down the material to reveal a second large mesh peek-a-boo window that will allow great air flow into the stroller on hot, summer days. The stroller also has a removable child snack tray and cup holder and comes with a parent cup holder.
Another great feature of the Mia Mode Atmosferra stroller is its telescopic handle which makes this stroller a great option for both really tall or really short parents. Users say the stroller is super easy to maneuver, and they can do so one handed and, thanks to the front swivel wheels, the stroller turns effortlessly. The Atmosferra is not an all terrain stroller but you can lock the front swivel wheels for extra stability when pushing over grass and dirt, so this is a stroller that can handle outings in the park.
Mia Mode Atmosferra Stroller Minor Annoyances
Users seem to mostly love this stroller especially since it comes with a reversible seat and costs so much less than other reversible seat strollers. However, there are a few issues with this stroller that users feel future buyers should be aware of.
First, users hate the two-handed folding system for this stroller. They also feel the folding mechanism for this stroller is too hard and many users had to practice quite a bit before they could comfortably fold the stroller.
Second, the stroller does not fold very compact—it is extremely long and bulky when folded and will take up most of the space in your trunk. However, the stroller does stand up on its own when folded.
However, neither of these issues are deal breakers for any of the reviewers. They say that despite these issues they still love this stroller but these are two really annoying features that they have to put up with.
You May Outgrow This Stroller
One negative for the stroller, though, that users should take into consideration before purchasing the Atmosferra is the low height of the toddler seat back and the low position of the sun canopy. Tall toddlers may out grow this stroller too soon. Some reviewers say the heads of their tall toddlers scrap against the sun canopy. If you have an older child or an especially tall child, this may not be the stroller for you.
But for everyone else, the Mia Mode Atmosferra sounds like a great stroller option at a reasonable price. Worth a buy!